Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights, Trademarks, Counterfeits)
Brandaty.com respects the rights of others. The listing, selling or using an unlicensed, counterfeit, trademarked, or copyrighted products or material is against Brandaty.com's Terms and Conditions and it's Product Listing Policy and internal operating procedures.
Brand, Copyright, and Trademark Owners
We take intellectual property rights seriously. If you suspect there's any product or listing on Brandaty.com that infringes on your intellectual property rights please provide the following information for immediate action by our legal team:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner;
2. A description of the product or listing that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A URL and a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. A URL and a description of where original and legitimate uses of the infringing material can be seen;
5. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
6. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the rights owner, its agent, or the law;
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please send all requests to email@example.com.
We Do Not Enforce Catalogue content ownership and image restrictions: When a detail item page is created, it becomes a permanent artefact in the Brandaty.com catalogue. It will remain in the catalogue even if the creator's offers sells out.
It is important to also realise that when your content is submitted to the Brandaty.com catalogue, even if you are the original copyright owner of images and text copy, you grant Brandaty.com and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to exercise all rights of publicity over the material.
Other marketplace sellers can list their offers for sale against catalogue items that you have created or added your copyrighted images and text to as long as it is an exact match. If you believe sellers are listing against catalogue items that do not exactly match their items, we ask that you report the violation to firstname.lastname@example.org If your intellectual property content has been added to our catalogue without your consent, please follow the instructions for Brand, Copyright, and Trademark Owners to report the content.
Tell what's the value for the
customer for this feature.
Write what the customer would like to know,
not what you want to show.
A small explanation of this great
List of Features
Add a great slogan
Click on the icon to adapt it to your feature
Duplicate blocks to add more features.
Select and delete blocks to remove some features.
Add a great slogan
Tell features the visitor would like to know, not what you'd like to say.
From the main container, you can change the background to highlight features.
All these icons are licensed under creative commons so that you can use them.
A Great Headline
A good subtitle
A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story. Everything you consider writing can be told as a story.
Great stories have personality. Consider telling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will
Great stories are for everyone even when only written for just one person. If you try to write with a wide general audience in mind, your story will ring false and be bland. No one will be interested. Write for one person. If it’s genuine for the one, it’s genuine for the rest.